Coworking at Ambler Yards
300 Brookside Avenue, Building 4, Ambler, PA 19002
1776 at Ambler Yards is open now. On Friday, June 26th, Montgomery County will be entering the Green Phase of Governor Tom Wolf’s phased reopening schedule. Click below to see how we’ve been preparing to help you be safe or to learn more about Pennsylvania’s plan.
What You Need To Succeed
1776 Coworking Member Amenities
- Fast and Secure WiFi Network
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Administrative Support
- Complimentary Office Supplies
- B&W/color networked printing, scanning and copying
- Convenient Equipment Lockers For Rent
Food & Drink
Complimentary ‘feine grind-to-cup coffee & beverage station
Complimentary seasonal beer on tap
- Purified water
- Fully stocked kitchen with shared refrigerator
- For an Additional Fee – Onsite Cross-Fit Gym Brewery, Cafe and Seasonal Events
Network & Communication
- Small breakout and phone rooms
- Multiple Conference Rooms and Polycom voice conferencing and video conferencing (domestic calls only)
- Access to members-only programming including the monthly Community Lunch, office hours with serial entrepreneurs, various member opportunities to grow and feature their brand
- Access to the UNION Platform
Ambler Yards Campus
- Onsite fitness room, lockers and showers
- Onsite indoor bike storage
- Morning and afternoon shuttle to & from the Ambler Train Station
Where Revolutions Begin
Access to creative minds, bright workspaces, and critical resources can mean the difference between getting through your day and breaking through your biggest roadblocks…
1776 is within Ambler Yards, a hip campus with vintage structures reimagined into creative, one-of-a-kind open workspaces. Among its amenities includes a natural meadow, designed by an award winning landscape architect, and a central ‘Yard’ with outdoor patios and gathering spaces.
WHAT YOU GET
Promotional Rates Going On Now.
New members get 1 month free plus no activation fee. Ask for details.
Daily & Weekly Rates
*Member Amenties are subject to availability and are not guarenteed to be available on any particular day.
What People are Saying
“…an invaluable resource for remote workers and entrepreneurs alike.”
“We’re never bound by the limitations of a conventional office space, and can scale as required.”
“1776 provides the elasticity we need for our constantly changing business needs. We’re never bound by the limitations of a conventional office space, and can scale as required. Having locations elsewhere in the region also enables our team to collaborate efficiently on demand. “
“Excellent facilities are just the beginning.”
“1776 at Ambler Yards is a top notch co-working space! Excellent facilities are just the beginning. It provides a great opportunity to meet other like minded entrepreneurs, innovators and business owners – a great community which benefits everyone.“